The Cables To Go USB 2.0 High-Speed Front-Bay Hub has 4 ports that will connect to either USB 2.0 High-Speed or USB 1.1 peripheral devices. The internal USB hub can be mounted into any 3.5 inch drive bay allowing for hassle free front-side connection of USB devices. With four downstream ports, it is designed to work with mice, keyboards, CD-R/RW's, hard drives, webcams, flash card readers and other USB enabled devices.
The USB 2.0 High-Speed Front-Bay Hub can transfer data at 480 Megabits per second, making it 40 times faster than previous USB adapters and 20% faster than FireWire. The plug and play design makes for easy, trouble-free installation of your USB devices.
- Ports: 1 upstream header port & 4 downstream A ports
- Adds 4 USB 2.0 high-speed front-side ports to your computer
- Easily mounts internally into any available 3.5 inch drive bay
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- All ports can handle high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps) transactions
- Support Plug & Play and Hot Swappable capability
- Connects up to 127 USB devices
- Supports per-port over-current Detection & Protection
- Connection options for existing external USB port or internal motherboard access
- Bus power mode only
- Root Hub with 4 downstream facing ports which are shared by OHCI & EHCI Host Controller core
- LED port status indication