Questions about ordering
Can I place an order by phone, fax, or email?
- Yes! To place your order by phone, fax, or email, click here to contact us.
I placed an order, but I didn't see an order confirmation page. Was my order submitted?
- If you placed an order but did not see an order confirmation page, our server probably still received your order. This happens when communication back to your PC is interrupted following your order submission. Contact us to ensure that your order was received.
I accidentally placed a duplicate order. What should I do?
- If you accidentally placed a duplicate order, we will cancel the order for you so long as the order has not yet been invoiced or shipped. Contact us as soon as possible to begin the cancellation process.
Is this website secure? What security features are in place to safeguard my information?
How can I check the status of my order?
- Information about your order is transmitted to you via email any time the status of your order changes, including when your order is received, shipped, or cancelled. When you receive a shipment notification, a tracking number will be provided to check the status of the shipment with the carrier. You may also check the status of your order online by logging into your EIO.COM account.
Why did I receive a notification that my order has been cancelled?
- If an order is placed but the credit card declined, or if the shipping address cannot be verified within three business days, your order will be cancelled. Click here to contact us about cancelled orders.
Can I add, change, or remove items from my order after it has been submitted?
- Once an order is submitted, items may be added, changed or removed only by an EIO.COM customer service representative. Once an order has been shipped, items may not be added, changed or removed. Click here to contact an EIO.COM customer service representative.
When will my order be shipped?
- All orders are subject to our handling times indicated on a per-product basis, which is 1-2 business days for most products. Orders placed using Expedited or Express shipping methods may be prioritized but are not exempt from our stated handling times. Orders containing multiple products are subject to the handling time of the product with the greatest handling time.
Can I reactivate an order that has been previously voided or cancelled?
- No. Once an order has been voided or cancelled, it cannot be reactivated.
How do I take advantage of a manufacturer mail-in rebate through EIO.COM?
- For your convenience, EIO.COM advertises current Manufacturer rebates on our website. Manufacturer mail-in rebate offers are fulfilled by the manufacturer exclusively. The prices on our website do not include rebate savings. Use of these rebates is limited to any terms or conditions provided by the manufacturer. If you have any questions regarding a rebate's terms & conditions and/or how to redeem the rebate, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Questions about payments
Why must EIO.COM verify my shipping address?
- For fraud prevention purposes, if your billing and shipping addresses are different we must verify your shipping address prior to releasing your order.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Additionally, we accept payment by Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order (orders paid by check or money order take longer to process because they must first be cleared by your bank or financial institution). Payment can also be made by Wire Transfer (a $15 service fee is applied to all orders paid by Wire Transfer).
Is this website secure? What security features are in place to safeguard my information?
Do you accept purchase orders?
- EIO.COM accepts purchase orders from EIO Resellers with established credit history only. Click here to become an EIO Reseller.
Why was my credit/debit card declined?
- In addition to having insufficient funds, credit/debit cards may be declined due to incorrect credit card verification (CCV) number, incorrect expiration date, transaction limits imposed by your bank/financial institution, or for other reasons. If your card is declined for an unknown reason, contact your bank or financial institution for more information.
Can I pay for my order using check or a money order?
- You can place an order and pay by Pre-paid Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order by selecting the desired payment method during the checkout process. You will be provided information during checkout on how and where to send your payment. Payment must be received within 7 business days of when the order is placed or the order will be cancelled.
Questions about products
What is the standard return policy for EIO.COM products?
- Most products ordered from EIO.COM may be returned within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization form. Some items sold on EIO.COM are subject to different or additional policies or requirements. Click here to view our complete returns policy.
Does EIO.COM offer a money-back guarantee?
- EIO.COM allows most products to be returned for refund within 15 days of receipt. A restocking fee will apply to all refunds of non-defective products. Click here to view our complete refunds policy.
Do you offer assembly services for kits and "requires assembly" products that I purchase?
- Unfortunately, EIO.COM does not assemble, build or test kits and "requires assembly" products.
Do you offer assembly services for computer components that I purchase?
- Unfortunately, EIO.COM does not assemble computers from components that you purchase.
Can EIO.COM advise me of whether the components that I am purchasing are compatible?
- While our knowledgeable customer service representatives can provide limited usage information and technical support about our products, we cannot provide compatibility information of the various products that we offer. We urge our customers to contact the manufacturer of an item directly for the most accurate and updated compatibility information.
The price of an item I purchased has dropped. Is it possible to receive a refund of the difference?
- If the price of a product that you have purchased has dropped and the product has not yet been shipped, you may request a refund for the difference by contacting a customer service representative. Once a product has been shipped, we do not offer any price matching. Price matching is valid only on prices advertised on EIO.COM; we do not offer price matching to other online retailers.
Do you provide contact information for the manufacturers whose products you carry?
- Yes! Click here to view a list of our manufacturers and their online resources.
What are the differences between the Retail and OEM versions of a product?
- Retail products are typically in sealed packaging and will include any accessories, software, or other bundled items that are packaged for sale by the manufacturer. OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products are typically not in sealed packaging and may be in generic or bulk packaging. OEM products typically do not include any accessories, software, or any other bundled items that are packaged for sale by the manufacturer.
Can customer service representatives physically obtain a product and photograph or describe it to me?
- Unfortunately, no. Our customer service representatives have no access to products and cannot physically obtain products to photograph or describe them. However, we have comprehensive product information available for the products that we carry and are happy to provide what assistance we are able to offer should you have any product-related questions.
Where can I find pricing, stock, and shipping information for a product?
- Pricing and stock information is available on every product detail page on EIO.COM. To estimate shipping costs for products you would like to purchase, simply add the productsto your shopping cart and click "Get Estimate" under "Estimated Shipping and Handling." You are under no obligation to purchase the products - simply remove them if you change your mind.
Questions about returns
Is a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number mandatory to return a product?
- Yes. All returns must be accompanied by a valid RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within the applicable return policy period on a per-product basis. Returns without an RMA number cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense. RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued and should be prominently displayed both inside and outside the return package to ensure timely processing of your return.
How do I obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number?
- RMA numbers are issued by our customer service representatives on a per-product basis. Click here to contact a customer service representative.
What address should I send my return to?
- To expedite the processing of a return, a returned product may be sent to a returns facility other than where the shipment originated, or directly to the manufacturer. Return shipping information will be provided by a customer service representative on a case-by-case basis.
May I exchange a returned product for a different product?
- Products may be returned for refund or replacement only. If you would like to receive a different product, you must return the original product for refund and place a new order for the different product.
How long after I return a product will it take to receive a refund?
- Once a return has been received, the return is typically processed and a refund issued to the original payment method within 3 business days. Depending on your bank or financial institution, refunds may take anywhere from 1 business day to a complete billing cycle to be reflected on your statement - contact your bank or financial institution for details.
How long does it take to process a return?
- Not including shipping, returns are typically processed within 3 business days. In some cases, products may require additional processing time. Click here to view our complete returns policy.
What needs to be included with my return product?
- Unless expressly indicated by a customer service representative, all returns must include all original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, hardware, and packaging. Returns that are in any way incomplete may be subject to an additional restocking fee up to 100% of the product's original purchase price.
When and why are restocking fees applied? How much is deducted when a return is subject to a restocking fee?
- Restocking fees are applied to products returned to EIO.COM for reasons other than defect or shipping error. Restocking fees are typically 25% of the product's original purchase price, however some products are subject to different restocking fees. Click here to view our complete returns policy.
Do I have to pay the return shipping cost for my return?
- Except for verified defective products, any return shipping charges must be prepaid by the sender. COD shipments cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense.
Will you cross-ship replacement products?
- All returns must be processed by our returns department prior to a replacement being shipped. If you require an immediate replacement for your product, you may purchase an identical item from our website and return the original item for refund rather than replacement.
Questions about shipping
How can I track the status of my order?
- You can check the status of an EIO.COM order from your EIO.COM member account. In your account, you can check the status of your recent orders, find tracking information for packages in transit, and view other order-related information.
Where can I find my tracking number?
- There are several ways to find tracking information for an order placed on EIO.COM. If you are an EIO.COM member, sign in to your member account to view your recent orders, tracking information, and view other order-related information. If you completed your purchase on EIO.COM as a guest, order status updates will be sent to the email address used during checkout; when your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification that includes tracking information.
My tracking number is not working. What should I do?
- When an order is shipped and a tracking number generated, live tracking information is usually available within several hours. However, in some instances it may take up to 48 hours for live tracking information to be available. If you have been provided a tracking number but there is no live tracking information available, please allow up to 48 hours for information to be available. If you continue to experience problems when using your tracking number after 48 hours, click here to contact a customer service representative.
The carrier has my package but it has not yet been delivered. Why?
- Because there are so many different reasons for delays with the delivery of a product, please contact the carrier directly for the most detailed information about the status of your package.
Why did I receive a notice on my door about my shipment?
- A notice or "door tag" is to provide you with more information about a recent delivery or delivery attempt. The notice may include information about where your package was left (for example, a back porch, garage, etc.), or notify you that a delivery was attempted but not completed.
I received a notice that my package could not be delivered. Will additional delivery attempts be made?
- Yes. Most carriers typically make up to 3 attempts to deliver your package. In the event that delivery cannot be made during the third attempt, the package may be held by the carrier at a local distribution center for pickup, or returned to us as undeliverable.
When will a second or third delivery attempt be made for my package?
- If a package cannot be delivered in the first delivery attempt, the carrier will typically make the next delivery attempt the following business day. Check your notice or door tag provided by the delivery driver for detailed information about when the next delivery attempt will be made.
I will not be able to receive my package(s) when the carrier returns. What are my options?
- If you are not able to receive your package during any of the carrier's delivery attempts, there are several options to receive your product. If you received a notice or door tag during an attempted delivery, you may be able to sign the notice to authorize the carrier to leave your package at your residence. In some cases, your notice or door tag may have information about how to request delivery at an alternate address, or to request that the package be held at a local distribution center for pickup. Contact the carrier directly for full details and additional information.
Can EIO.COM request that the carrier hold my package or deliver my package to an alternate address?
- To prevent fraud, EIO.COM will not authorize any carrier to hold a package for pickup at a local distribution facility. Similarly, EIO.COM will not authorize any carrier to re-route a package in transit to an address other than the address specified at the time of purchase.
Why is my package being returned to sender as undeliverable?
- A package will be returned to sender if there is a problem with the shipping address as provided, or if a package cannot be delivered after 3 delivery attempts. If your package is returned as undeliverable, you may request that the item be reshipped; however, you are responsible for any additional shipping charges or fees. If we cannot contact you to arrange reshipment, the order will be considered “Returned” and processed in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Questions about warranty
No questions asked.
This notice describes the Store Policy of ELECTRONIC INVENTORY ONLINE, INC. ("us," "we," or "Company"), the owner and provider of EIO.COM (the "Site"). By visiting the Site and/or placing an order for products and/or services, you ("Customer") are expressly accepting the Store Policy described herein.
I. RESERVATIONS: The Company reserves the right to refuse and/or suspend access and/or service to the Site to anyone for any reason.
II. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: The availability of any product advertised on the Site is not guaranteed. Merchandise is sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
III. PRICING: Pricing advertised on the Site is subject to change at any time without notice.
IV. COUPON POLICY: Customers may use (1) coupon per order. Coupons cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. We reserve the right to refuse and/or suspend the use of any coupon at any time without prior notice.
V. FREE SHIPPING: Products advertised with "Free Shipping" will be shipped via the “Ground” shipping method of our choice. Ordering a product advertised with "Free Shipping" with products which are not advertised with "Free Shipping" will result in the removal of shipping charges for the advertised product only. Free shipping is not available for orders shipping outside of the United States.
VI. PAYMENT METHODS: We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For payments by Check or Money Order, please allow up to 5 business days from receipt of payment for your order to be processed and shipped. For payments made by Wire Transfer (TT), please allow up to 5 business days from receipt of payment for your order to be processed and shipped (a $15 USD service charge will be applied to all orders paid by Wire Transfer).
VII. ORDERS: Orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received (see HANDLING TIMES). Orders placed outside of normal business hours will be received the following business day.
VIII. CANCELLATIONS: Any order placed on the Site may be cancelled at any time prior to the order being shipped. Orders that have been shipped may not be cancelled and must be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy. Final Sale / Non-cancellable Non-returnable products cannot be cancelled for any reason without prior written consent (see FINAL SALE / NON-CANCELLABLE NON-RETURNABLE). Services, once rendered, cannot be cancelled for any reason.
IX. BACK ORDERS: Back orders will be kept on order unless otherwise specified by the Customer at the time of purchase. Back orders may be cancelled at any time in accordance with our cancellations policy (see CANCELLATIONS).
X. HANDLING TIMES: Orders placed on the Site are subject to our handling times indicated on a per-product basis. Orders containing multiple products are subject to the handling time of the product with the greatest handling time. Some orders cannot be processed within our stated handling time including orders that are out of stock, orders containing products that are oversize / require special handling, or services with a specified start date. Orders placed on the Site using any Expedited or Express method of shipping may be prioritized but are not exempt from our stated handling times. Handling times are provided as an estimate only and are not a guarantee by the Company.
XI. SHIPPING FEES: Shipping fees are non-refundable once the shipping service requested by the customer has been rendered by the shipping company.
XII. SHIPPING SUBSTITUTIONS: When unavailable, we may modify the selected shipping service selected during checkout to an alternative service that is available. Unless otherwise specified, the alternative service will have the same estimated delivery date as the unavailable shipping service.
XIII. DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Unless otherwise specified, all domestic orders placed on the Site include tracking information provided by the shipping company. Orders containing high-value items may require signature confirmation on delivery at our discretion.
XIV. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Unless otherwise specified, all international orders placed on the Site include tracking information provided by the shipping company. Orders containing high-value items may require signature confirmation on delivery at our discretion. International customers ordering from the Site are responsible for all customs duties, taxes or any other fees associated with the delivery of their ordered merchandise.
XV. SHIPMENT REDIRECT: The Company will not authorize any carrier to hold a package for pickup at a local distribution facility on behalf of any Customer. Similarly, the Company will not authorize any carrier to deliver a package to an address other than the address specified at the time of purchase on behalf of any Customer.
XVI. UNDELIVERABLE ORDERS: Orders that are undeliverable may be returned to the Company at the carrier's discretion. In the event that an order is returned to the company as undeliverable, the Customer may request that the item be reshipped; however, the Customer is responsible for any additional shipping charges or fees. If the Customer cannot be contacted to arrange reshipment, the order will be considered “Returned” and processed in accordance with our Returns Policy.
XVII. FINAL SALE / NON-CANCELLABLE NON-RETURNABLE: Products that are Final Sale / Non-cancellable non-returnable (NCNR) are identified on the product detail page. Any product advertised as Final Sale / NCNR may not be cancelled or returned for any reason without prior written consent.
XVIII. PRODUCT REVIEWS: Product reviews provided by any third-party are available for informational purposes only. Any information provided in such product reviews shall not be construed as fact, guarantee, assurance or opinion of the Company.
XIX. CURRENCY TYPES / EXCHANGE RATES: Prices on the Site are shown and billed in US Dollars (USD). Due to the daily change in currency rates, we will not be held responsible for any conversion / exchange rates or currency amount differences that may affect your purchase of products or services on the Site.
XX. FRAUD: In order to prevent fraud, we reserve the right to obtain further information not provided during the checkout process from the card or account holder to verify that an order placed on the Site is legitimate. We reserve the right to delay, suspend and/or cancel an order if we feel that the order may be fraudulent. However, the Company does not assume any duty to investigate possibly fraudulent transactions other than where required by law.
XXI. PAYMENT DISPUTES: All payment disputes including credit card disputes will be processed in a timely manner by the Company. When disputes are granted in favor of the company, the Customer may be responsible for any processing or legal fees associated with the dispute in order to contribute to expenses incurred, legal or otherwise, in handling the dispute.
XXII. CHANGES TO STORE POLICY: We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to add, change, update, and/or modify this Store Policy, simply by posting such addition, change, update, and/or modification on the Site without any other notice. Any such addition, change, update and/or modification will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
II. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
B. PERSONAL INFORMATION: In order for you to purchase products that are offered on the Site, we require that you provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, billing address, country of residence, telephone numbers and e-mail address(es)); (2) Financial Data (such as your credit card number, expiration date, CID number, and the name of the issuing financial institution); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, date of birth, gender and income). In addition to the Personal Information listed above, anytime you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone, facsimile or if you complete any of our online registration forms, reviews, surveys, or contest entries, the information you provide therein may be collected as Personal Information.
III. USES OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
A. INTERNAL COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION: We use your Personal Information and Traffic Data: (1) to send you information about our Company, the Site, our products and services, and promotional material from our partners and/or affiliates; (2) to communicate with you about your orders and/or shipments; (3) to verify your qualifications for certain products and/or services; (4) to bill you for products and/or services that you purchase on the Site; (5) to process and ship your orders; (6) to customize and tailor your experience on the Site; (7) to display content that we think might interest you and (8) to meet your overall preferences and satisfaction.
D. USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site, however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information, such as making purchases of products and services through the Site. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners and/or affiliates, you may select the appropriate "opt-out" option each time we ask you for Personal Information, as discussed below.
F. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: While total security of your Personal Information is presently unavailable anywhere on the Internet or anywhere else for that matter, we implement several security strategies so as to reasonably secure your Personal Information. First, access to your Personal Information is restricted within our Company and only certain employees are authorized to access your Personal Information when necessary. Second, we provide you with the capability to transmit your Financial Data to us via a secured and encrypted Shopping Cart platform that has been certified through the Visa Payment Application Best Practice (PABP) specification. Finally, we implement other secured and encrypted technologies that will allow you to transmit Personal Information to us so long as it is also supported by your computer’s web browser. There are several steps that you can take to protect your Personal Information: (1) when using a public computer make sure no one is viewing the information you are inputting and ensure that you have properly “logged off” the Site before leaving and (2) never give your Site username or password to anyone and do not save it in a location that may be accessed by others. To reiterate, the Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, or alteration to you or to any third party.
G. ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION: We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile by logging into your EIO.COM account or you can also contact us during our normal business hours and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Through your personal profile you may: (1) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (2) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our Company or promotional material from us or some of our partners and/or affiliates; and/or (3) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties.
1. LOST OR STOLEN PERSONAL INFORMATION: You must promptly notify us if your credit card information, user name, and/or password is lost, stolen, or used without your permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, and/or password from your account and update our records accordingly. If your Personal Information is used without your knowledge and authorization, we advise you to contact the appropriate legal authorities immediately.
2. OTHER WEBSITES, LINKS AND/OR WEB RELATED INTERFACES: The Site contains access to other websites, links and/or web related interfaces (“Links”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Links and your use of those Links is at your own risk. We shall not be liable in any manner or form to you or any third party for any damages and/or injuries that may occur from the use of those Links. Therefore, it is recommended that you read and review those Links policies before use.
This notice describes the Return Policy of ELECTRONIC INVENTORY ONLINE, INC. (“us,” “we,” or “Company”), the owner and provider of EIO.COM (the “Site”). By visiting the Site and placing an order for Merchandise and/or services, you are expressly accepting the Return Policy described herein.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW WHEN RETURNING ANY MERCHANDISE TO US, MAY RESULT IN REJECTION OF THE RETURN AND ITS SHIPMENT TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
A. GENERAL RETURNS POLICY:
1. Most products ordered from the Site may be returned within 15 days of receipt of the product with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form for Refund or Replacement. Some products sold on the Site are subject to different or additional policies or requirements (see ITEM-SPECIFIC RETURNS POLICY).
2. Products that may be returned must be accompanied by a completed RMA form provided by a customer service representative. Products that are returned without a completed RMA form cannot be processed and will be returned at the sender's expense.
3. Products that may be returned must have an intact UPC code and serial number (where applicable). Products where the UPC code and/or serial number have been damaged, obstructed, or removed cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense.
4. Except for excluded products, products may be returned for either refund or replacement.
5. Except for verified defective products, any return shipping charges must be prepaid by the sender. COD shipments cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense.
6. Except for verified defective products, any return product will be subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the product's original purchase price.
7. To expedite the processing of a return, a returned item may be sent to a returns facility other than where the shipment originated, or directly to the manufacturer. Return shipping information will be provided by a customer service representative on a case-by-case basis.
8. The risk of loss and title in returning any product to us, and the shipment of any product back to you as a result, shall be your liability and vested with you until the return process is complete.
9. All returns must include all original equipment, accessories, peripherals, components, manuals, cables, documents, hardware, and packaging. Returns that are in any way incomplete may be subject to an additional restocking fee up to 100% of the product's original purchase price.
10. Irrespective of any policy, products that have been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification or alteration are not eligible for return and will be returned at the sender's expense.
B. ITEM-SPECIFIC RETURNS POLICY:
1. DESKTOP PCS, LAPTOP PCS & TABLET PCS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Desktop PCs, Laptop PCs and Tablet PCs may be returned for replacement only.
2. CPUS & PROCESSORS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, CPUs may be returned for replacement only. Improper installation of CPUS, heatsinks, thermal paste, or improper clocking may cause physical damage to the CPU - CPUS with bent/broken pins, burns or scorching, or chips/physical damage due to improper installation or use cannot be returned.
3. TELEVISIONS, MONITORS & LCDS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Televisions and Monitors may be returned for replacement only.
4. KITS & "REQUIRES ASSEMBLY" PRODUCTS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Kits and "Requires Assembly" products may be returned for replacement only.
5. CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Consumable Products cannot be returned.
6. SOFTWARE may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Software cannot be returned.
7. OVERSIZE PRODUCTS may be returned within 15 days of receipt for refund but are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the product's original purchase price.
8. MADE TO ORDER PRODUCTS may be returned within 15 days of receipt for replacement only.
9. FINAL SALE / NON-CANCELLABLE NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTS cannot be returned for any reason without prior written consent.
II. WARRANTY: You must notify us, as described above, within 15 days from the date the Merchandise is given to the applicable shipping courier by us regarding any defective Merchandise.
Other than the manufacturer offered warranties, we do NOT offer any additional warranty on any of the Merchandise that is sold through the Site. Upon purchase of any Merchandise by you, we will transfer any applicable manufacturer warranty(ies) to you.
Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company sells all merchandise offered on the site "as is" without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damages or loss from use, or inability to use, the merchandise sold by us through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the merchandise sold on the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitabiliy or title. Company does not warrant that the merchandise will meet your requirements.
If a return is verified as defective in our sole comercially reasonable discretion and not the result of your misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, or modification or alteration in any way, then your sole and exclusive remedies shall be, at our exclusive discretion, either: (a) refund of the purchase price (without interest) or (2) repair and/or replacement of such merchandise. Such remedies shall be exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies available in law or equity. These remdeies are in lieu of any and all other remedies and warranties, whether oral, written, expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise.
If a defect is the result of your misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, or modification or alteration in any way, then the above remedies will not apply and you shall bear any and all damages, injuries, or other harm arising out of your conduct and the Company shall not be liable in any form or manner to you or any third party.
III. REFUNDS: Upon return of the Merchandise to us in strict adherence of the above, we will credit the purchase price, less any applicable restocking fees, to the credit card used to the make the purchase. If a gift card was used to make the purchase, then we will issue you a new gift card in the amount of the purchase price unless prohibited by law. Please allow up to twenty-one (21) days from the date you return the Merchandise to us, for your credit card to be credited or to have a new gift card issued (i.e. we need time to receive the Merchandise and process the return).
IV. CHANGES TO RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICY: We reserve the right, at any time and without notice to you, to add, change, update, and/or modify this Return Policy, simply by posting such addition, change, update, and/or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You may also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password
III. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS: When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of Company’s or any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of company’s or third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
V. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company's policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company's designated agent at:
Manager of Website Affairs, 660 Maple Avenue,Torrance CA 90503-5001 United States
VII. WARRANTIES: Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company is making the site, the services and the merchandise offered for sale through the site (“merchandise”) available "as is" without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site, the services or the merchandise. To the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, the service and/or the merchandise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, title or noninfringement. Company does not warrant that the site, the service or the merchandise will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site, the service or the merchandise will be uninterrupted or error-free.
VIII. LIMITED LIABILITY: Company's liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site, the services, the merchandise or any other materials or services provided to you by company. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action, whether in law or in equity.
IX. AFFILIATED SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT: Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials that may be accessible or viewed on the Site. Company works with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither Company nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partners, affiliate sites, and third party providers, Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites and/or third party providers, and Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
X. PROHIBITED USES: Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
XII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: Trademarks & Logo's appearing on this site are property of their respective owners, while all other contents of the Site and/or Service are: Copyright © 2009-2016, ELECTRONIC INVENTORY ONLINE, INC., 660 Maple Avenue, Torrance, CA 90503-5001. All other rights are reserved.
EIO.com, EIO, ELECTRONIC INVENTORY ONLINE and ELECTRONIC INVENTORY, INC. are all trademarks of ELECTRONIC INVENTORY, INC. and your use of those trademarks are strictly prohibited without the express written consent of ELECTRONIC INVENTORY, INC. The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that ELECTRONIC INVENTORY, INC. has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
XIII. RISK OF LOSS: All Merchandise purchased from the Site is subject to the condition that the risk of loss and title for such Merchandise shall pass to you once we deliver it to the shipping carrier.
XIV. DESCRIPTION OF MERCHANDISE: The Company will try its best to describe the Merchandise offered on the Site as accurately as possible. Yet, Company does not warrant that the descriptions of Merchandise found on the Site are accurate, comprehensive, or that they should be relied upon. If Merchandise offered on the Site is not as described, your sole remedy shall be to return it in its unopened and unused condition.
XVII. NO LICENSE: Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
XIX. RETURNS POLICY: The Company’s Returns Policy, which can be found on the Site or by clicking here, is expressly incorporated into this Agreement as though set forth fully herein by this reference.
XX. STORE POLICY: The Company’s Store Policy, which can be found on the Site or by clicking here, is expressly incorporated into this Agreement as though set forth fully herein by this reference.
XXI. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement shall serve as the entire Agreement between You and Company.
Electronic Inventory Online, Inc. is a leading online retailer offering a diverse catalog of component electronics, consumer electronics, educational toys and games, professional tools and hardware, hobby and DIY products, and everything between. Located in sunny Southern California, EIO provides products across the globe to a diverse customer base ranging from industry professionals to backyard hobbyists.
Our customers are dedicated and passionate about electronics, looking for the best online shopping experience possible.
Our team consists of talented and knowledgeable employees working together to form lasting relationships with our customers.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the widest range of products, the most competitive pricing, the quickest and most affordable shipping solutions, and the best customer service experience available.
With so many online retailers, find out why customers keep coming back to EIO.
You can find immediate answers to frequently asked questions in the Q & A section above. Still need help? Our customer service representatives are standing by to assist. Correspondence outside of business hours will be answered as soon as possible the following business day.
Electronic Inventory Online, Inc.
660 Maple Avenue
Torrance, CA 90503-5001
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM PST
Saturday - Sunday
NOTE: If you are contacting in regards to an order placed on EIO.com, please ensure that you provide the same email address used in your order as well as the referring order number in your message otherwise, you may not receive proper assistance and/or there may be delays in responding to your inquiry.
EIO reseller benefits include tax exemption, bulk order discounts, and other benefits. To become an EIO reseller, please follow the steps below:
1Become an EIO member. If you are already a member, skip to the next step.
2Complete and submit the EIO reseller application.
3On application approval, make tax-exempt purchases on EIO.com.
EIO reseller applications are typically reviewed within 5 business days. Tax-exemption will not be applied to orders placed prior to application approval. Orders must be placed using the member account referenced during the reseller application process. Reseller status cannot be transferred to any other EIO.com member or account.
Let EIO help maximize the value of your product.
For over 10 years, Electronic Inventory Online, Inc. has been a leading online retailer offering a diverse catalog of products, unbeatable prices, fast and affordable shipping solutions, and industry-leading customer service and post-sales support. We understand that today's consumer has a variety of choices when it comes to shopping online, and we pride ourselves on building customer relationships that go beyond a single order. We cater to a diverse and constantly-expanding consumer demographic consisting of backyard hobbyists to industry professionals and everything between.
Partner with EIO and grow your business with a company that offers the platform, knowledge, and customer base that you need to succeed in today's fiercely competitive market.
Whether contacting by email or telephone, please include the following information:
- • Company Name
- • Company Website
- • Contact Name
- • Contact Email
- • Contact Phone
- • Brief Company Introduction
- • Brief Product Introduction
What we buy:
|•Transistors||•And much more!|