In continuing with KNIPEX innovation and quality we took a very popular and commonly known product, a slip joint pliers, and added three key features to make it uniquely different – this is the KNIPEX TwinGrip Pliers.
The most innovative feature of this tool is the front gripping area with its unique gripping jaws - it is perfect for gripping rounded or stripped fasteners. The side gripping jaws have been optimized with opposing teeth for maximum force. Another unique feature is our push-button adjustment. The combination of all these features offers the tool user a unique and versatile tool.
- Easily grip stripped screws and bolts with the front and side gripping areas
- Unique combination of front and side gripping
- Front jaw design grips stripped screws
- Optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force
- Side gripping jaws for round, square and hex materials
- The only 5 adjustment push-button slip joint pliers in the market
- Gripping capacity for diameters and widths across the flats from 5/32" to 7/8" (4 to 22 mm)
- Reliable gripping of flat workpieces due to the three-point system
- Box-joint design for added tool stability
- Slim head design for working in confined spaces
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness (approx. 61 HRC)
- Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel; oil-hardened
Knipex TwinGrip pliers bring great new features to the world of pliers – namely the ability to grip from the front and remove stripped and corroded fasteners, bolts and screws!
These pliers also grip strongly from the side and can carry perfectly flat objects with no problems thanks to jaws with three parallel points of contact.
Change how wide the jaw open. With the push of a button, you get five settings from 5/32” (3mm) all the way up to 7/8” (22mm).
Grip Type: Non-Slip Plastic Coated