MG Chemicals 403C Super Cold HFO-1234ZE is non-flammable cold spray that is used primarily for diagnosing thermally intermittent problems with electronic devices. It is also useful for protecting heat sensitive components during soldering, quickly cooling solder joints, and it can also be used to quickly remove gum and other adhesives from a variety of surfaces.
- Firmly hold the head of the trigger nozzle.
- On top of nozzle, pull the security tab to snap it off.
- If needed, insert extension tube.
- Pull the trigger in short bursts.
- For delicate and precise applications spray liquid onto a Q-Tip (811-100) and dab.