FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW WHEN RETURNING ANY MERCHANDISE TO US, MAY RESULT IN REJECTION OF THE RETURN AND ITS SHIPMENT TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
A. GENERAL RETURNS POLICY:
1. Most products ordered from the Site may be returned within 15 days of receipt of the product with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form for Refund or Replacement. Some products sold on the Site are subject to different or additional policies or requirements (see ITEM-SPECIFIC RETURNS POLICY).
2. Products that may be returned must be accompanied by a completed RMA form provided by a customer service representative. Products that are returned without a completed RMA form cannot be processed and will be returned at the sender's expense.
3. Products that may be returned must have an intact UPC code and serial number (where applicable). Products where the UPC code and/or serial number have been damaged, obstructed, or removed cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense.
4. Except for excluded products, products may be returned for either refund or replacement.
5. Except for verified defective products, any return shipping charges must be prepaid by the sender. COD shipments cannot be accepted and will be returned at the sender's expense.
6. Except for verified defective products, any return product will be subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the product's original purchase price.
7. To expedite the processing of a return, a returned item may be sent to a returns facility other than where the shipment originated, or directly to the manufacturer. Return shipping information will be provided by a customer service representative on a case-by-case basis.
8. The risk of loss and title in returning any product to us, and the shipment of any product back to you as a result, shall be your liability and vested with you until the return process is complete.
9. All returns must include all original equipment, accessories, peripherals, components, manuals, cables, documents, hardware, and packaging. Returns that are in any way incomplete may be subject to an additional restocking fee up to 100% of the product's original purchase price.
10. Irrespective of any policy, products that have been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification or alteration are not eligible for return and will be returned at the sender's expense.
B. ITEM-SPECIFIC RETURNS POLICY:
1. DESKTOP PCS, LAPTOP PCS & TABLET PCS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Desktop PCs, Laptop PCs and Tablet PCs may be returned for replacement only.
2. CPUS & PROCESSORS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, CPUs may be returned for replacement only. Improper installation of CPUS, heatsinks, thermal paste, or improper clocking may cause physical damage to the CPU - CPUS with bent/broken pins, burns or scorching, or chips/physical damage due to improper installation or use cannot be returned.
3. TELEVISIONS, MONITORS & LCDS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Televisions and Monitors may be returned for replacement only.
4. KITS & "REQUIRES ASSEMBLY" PRODUCTS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Kits and "Requires Assembly" products may be returned for replacement only.
5. CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Consumable Products cannot be returned.
6. SOFTWARE may be returned if unopened within 15 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Once opened, Software cannot be returned.
7. OVERSIZE PRODUCTS may be returned within 15 days of receipt for refund but are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the product's original purchase price.
8. MADE TO ORDER PRODUCTS may be returned within 15 days of receipt for replacement only.
9. FINAL SALE / NON-CANCELLABLE NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTS cannot be returned for any reason without prior written consent.
II. WARRANTY: You must notify us, as described above, within 15 days from the date the Merchandise is given to the applicable shipping courier by us regarding any defective Merchandise.
Other than the manufacturer offered warranties, we do NOT offer any additional warranty on any of the Merchandise that is sold through the Site. Upon purchase of any Merchandise by you, we will transfer any applicable manufacturer warranty(ies) to you.
Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company sells all merchandise offered on the site "as is" without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damages or loss from use, or inability to use, the merchandise sold by us through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the merchandise sold on the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitabiliy or title. Company does not warrant that the merchandise will meet your requirements.
If a return is verified as defective in our sole comercially reasonable discretion and not the result of your misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, or modification or alteration in any way, then your sole and exclusive remedies shall be, at our exclusive discretion, either: (a) refund of the purchase price (without interest) or (2) repair and/or replacement of such merchandise. Such remedies shall be exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies available in law or equity. These remdeies are in lieu of any and all other remedies and warranties, whether oral, written, expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise.
If a defect is the result of your misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, or modification or alteration in any way, then the above remedies will not apply and you shall bear any and all damages, injuries, or other harm arising out of your conduct and the Company shall not be liable in any form or manner to you or any third party.
III. REFUNDS: Upon return of the Merchandise to us in strict adherence of the above, we will credit the purchase price, less any applicable restocking fees, to the credit card used to the make the purchase. If a gift card was used to make the purchase, then we will issue you a new gift card in the amount of the purchase price unless prohibited by law. Please allow up to twenty-one (21) days from the date you return the Merchandise to us, for your credit card to be credited or to have a new gift card issued (i.e. we need time to receive the Merchandise and process the return).
IV. CHANGES TO RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICY: We reserve the right, at any time and without notice to you, to add, change, update, and/or modify this Return Policy, simply by posting such addition, change, update, and/or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site.