9510 is a black, rigid, one-part epoxy potting compound. It is a heat cure epoxy that provides unlimited working time at room temperature and does not require frozen storage Our 1-part epoxy resin provides an exceptional chemical resistance against a wide variety of mild to harsh chemicals, including toluene, acetone and ethyl acetate. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects against static discharge, vibration, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals. This 1-part epoxy has a low viscosity and can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. 9510 can be readily used in manual, pneumatic and robotic dispensing processes.
- 12 month shelf life at room temperature
- Minimum cure temperature of 80 °C [176 °F]
- Ready to dispense?no mixing is required
- Low viscosity of 4 800 cP
- Excellent chemical resistance