Elenco ENGSTEM-01 Engino STEM MECHANICS Levers & Linkages Kit
The levers and linkages set teach how levers can be used for increasing an applied force or changing the direction of motion. Find out how you can create models with complex motion by connecting many levers together and learn how these linkages can be applied to various machines. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on-learning.
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- the relation between fulcrum, effort and load;
- how the three classes of levers are formed;
- how to use linkages in order to create toys with moving figures;
- how to use a pantograph to scale up or down an image;
- how to create an exact straight line mechanically.