One per Order
- Durable 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for large wire pulls
- Optimized design of the tape housing decreases payout effort; slip-resistant geometry improves winding power
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments
- Made in the US with Global Components
- Easy-to-read distance marks allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
The Klein Tools' 50-Foot Steel Fish Tape is perfect for wire runs associated with light commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. The large handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull the tape from the housing. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Overall Length: 1.20'' (3.0 cm)
- Overall Height: 8.81'' (22.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 7.55'' (19.2 cm)
- Tape Size: 50.0' x 1/8'' x 0.045'' (15.2 m x 0.3 cm x 0.1 cm)
Maximum length of 50 feet, this fish tape features markings every 12 inches to make tracking the length of cable run easy.
Handle can be positioned multiple ways making it easy to keep a firm grip.
Improved housing design makes payout easier.