Wiha's BIG DEAL - Huge Sale on Wiha 32800
If you’re an electrician, an HVAC tech or otherwise need insulated tools, you’re in luck. The most recent Big Deal put out by Wiha gives you conceivably every insulated tool you would ever need, all in a durable, Pelican-like case that you can wheel around. Despite its normal cost, the Wiha 32800 is probably the best deal to help you get your hands on insulated tools at the lowest per unit cost. This already great deal has gotten even better with Wiha’s Big Deal. Our already low price on the Wiha 32800 has been shaved down to $1,199.99, a whole 22% off of our normal price! It’s easily the best deal on insulated tools, let alone high quality insulated tools.
So what do you get in this set and why is it such a great value? For starters, everything comes in a durable red case that wheels for easy transport. A similar case with slightly different dimensions would be the Pelican 1610M which is about $400 on its own. The Wiha case adds a little more value though as this case offers a dedicated storage space for each tool making it easy to store and identify if any tools are missing. There are multiple pullout trays that make storage quick and easy.
Of course, no one is buying this just for the case. The main reason for this kit is the insulated tools it comes with, and boy does it come with a lot, pretty much every insulated tool you would ever need. It comes with following tools, all insulated:
- 10x pliers, cutters and crimpers (Long Nose Pliers: 6.3, 8.0", Bent Nose Pliers: 6.3", Long Flat Nose Pliers: 6.3", Combo Pliers / Crimpers: 9.0", Diagonal Cutters: 6.3", High Leverage Cutters: 8.0", Cable Cutters: 6.3",Stripping Pliers: 6.3", and Adjustable Wrench: 8.0")
- 10x insulated slotted screwdrivers (Insulated Slotted Drivers: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 8.0, 10.0mm)
- 4x phillips screwdrivers (Insulated Phillips Drivers: #0, #1, #2, #3)
- 5x inch nut drivers (Inch Insulated Nutdrivers: 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16")
- 7x metric nut drivers (Metric Insulated Sockets: 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 17.0, 19.0, 20.0, 22.0mm)
- 6x hex inch T-handles (Insulated Inch T-handles: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8")
- 4x hex metric T-Handles (Insulated Metric T-handles: 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0mm)
- 9x Torx screwdrivers (Insulated Torx Drivers: T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30)
- 2x square screwdrivers (Insulated Square Drivers: #1, #2)
- 2x terminal block screwdrivers (Insulated Slt/Ph Terminal Drivers: #1, #2)
- 7x Inch sockets (Inch Insulated Sockets: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8")
- 7x metric sockets (Metric Insulated Sockets: 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 17.0, 19.0, 20.0, 22.0mm)
- 7x accessories including a few unique insulated tools, a voltage detector, foldable ruler and an insulated cable knife.
If you were to get all 80 pieces in this set it would be rather expensive, buying the Wiha 32800 at its normal price is already said to save hundreds of dollars over buying each piece separately. As part of the Wiha Big Deal, it’s going to save you that much more money.
Each of these tools is also tested to meet Wiha’s standards for insulated tools, they’re tested at 10,000 volts and for safety reasons they’re rated safe to use on up to 1,000 volts. Each and every tool in this set is also covered by Wiha’s No Hassle Guarantee, if any of them breaks or fails to perform due to a defect in materials or workmanship, Wiha will replace it. You can either contact Wiha directly or we can help facilitate that for you.
Insulated tools are definitely a niche tool and when you need them, your life depends on having insulated tools that are high quality and dependable. Wiha is well known for their insulated tools and has a reputation for quality that few others in the industry have. If you’re looking to get a large amount of insulated tools, this is really the best buy you’ll ever find.
Leave a comment